Compliment Your Sheeter Machine with the JME Decurler
With multi-bar decurls from the JME Decurler, your sheeter machine can have rolls decurled at any width at the speed you need. No matter what type of sheeter machine you have, the JME Decurler can be crafted to mount onto it and perform the job. Installation comes easy and your decurler bearings and cradle rollers are easily interchangeable on your machines. With the right materials and years of experience making sheeter machines and their attachments, JM Equipment’s decurler can do the work.
- Remote capability can be added for control of curl at operators station
- Additional rollers can be added for multiple threading options
- Remote location position indicator display
- Custom designed units available for various mounting locations
- Ability to decurl rolls wound clay in or clay out with no physical change to the unit
- Can be made “any width” (60″ to 80″ is standard)
- 6″ aluminum rollers are standard, dynamically balanced for 1,200 F.P.M.
- Decurler bearings and cradle rollers are interchangeable
- Hydlar cradle rollers for longer decurler bar life
- Two units can be installed side by side for multi-web capabilities
- 120 volt signal phase power requirements
- Can be a stand alone unit or custom mounted to fit any Sheeter or Bridge System